Community Build Playgrounds with Volunteers
Community build playgrounds bring out the best in people.
Building a playgrounds with volunteers on community build playground project is a great way to create ownership in the community. Not only are the volunteers building a community gathering space, but they’re helping build community pride. Even more, these volunteers are helping the school or community save on installation costs.
Our Certified installers have supervised more than 100 community build playground projects. Here are some benefits to a community build installation:
- A Playground built by a community of volunteers creates a starting point for community spirit.
- With the sense of ownership volunteers take in a playground project it tends to reduce vandalism.
- The savings from installation on a community build project creates the opportunity to provide additional play activities for the children.
This is a small list of some of the corporate partners and service groups we have partnered with in the past:
- The Marvin Lewis Foundation / Cincinnati Bengals
- CVS Pharmacies
- PNC Bank
- US Bank
- Kiwanis Club of Wooster
- Proctor and Gamble
- New Bremen/ New Knoxville Rotary Club
- Springfield Rotary
- Worthington Rotary Club
- Portsmouth Kiwanis
- Covington Kentucky Boys and Girls Club
- Many, many local school PTOs/PTAs.
If you're interested in learning more about a community build playground project or how you can incorporate volunteers into your playground, please contact us!