The Strength of Fiberglass
GTH2O by RainDrop features are made from fiberglass for some very tough reasons. All-weather durability, high structural strength, light weight, dimensional stability and high quality surface are just a few.
Why choose fiberglass?
- Fiberglass is lightweight, durable and exceptionally strong - perfect for public spraygrounds and splash pads.
- Smooth surface finish allows for automotive-grade aesthetics - great for kids playing on a sprayground.
- Versatility in molding custom shirts - easy to create custom spray features with great detail.
- Highly resistant to extreme environments including heat, cold, ultraviolet light, salt and chemicals - which can reduce maintenance costs.
- Non-corrosive, chemically inert properities give fiberglass a longer life expectancy than metal.
- Structural stability means that spray features and custom molded sprayground features.